Managing Director for C-Suite IMPACT Deal Makers
Anand is a Chartered Accountant (Indi) and Certified Public Accountant (USA) with unique and balanced experience of over a decade in both large enterprises and start-up environments. He thrives in M&As, Valuation for Financial Reporting & Regulatory Purposes, Due Diligence, and Corporate Finance. He advises clients on structuring transactions for deal making and Valuation for Financial Reporting Purposes under IFRS, Indian GAAP, and US GAAP. Anand’s focus on increasing profitability and cash flow and increasing operational efficiency enables him to formulate big picture M&A strategy with the details needed to achieve the best results for every client.
Anand has been a part of the various transactions related to Valuation, Due Diligence and M&A Advisory as a part of his overall career.
Anand is a holder of Diploma in IFRS from ACCA Board (UK) and also pursuing Final Level of Chartered Financial Analysts (Global CFA). He is currently leading a team of 72 members from India from a back office perspective and has functional and regulatory knowledge from an Accounts, Tax, and Finance perspective across 6 Countries other than USA including India, Canada, Australia, NZ, Norway, and the UK.
- Pre-Investment due diligence of various portfolio companies of Canbank Venture Capital Fund and Electronics Development Fund based out of India
- Portfolio valuation of Canbank Venture Capital Fund and Electronics Development Fund
- Purchase price allocation of acquisition of Reliance Globalcom’s Undersea Cable Network by GTI Trust, Singapore – (For IFRS Purpose and Listing at Singapore Stock Exchange)
- Purchase price allocation for acquisition of Webtech Label's business by Paper Products Limited for Indian GAAP and IFRS purposes
- Purchase price allocation of Travel Service International post its acquisition by Yatra
- Due diligence and buy side transaction advisory for an acquisition of a Malaysian Entity – Soap Noodles and Soap Bar Producer - by Allana Sons and Other Group Companies
- Fair valuation of Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCBs) of Reliance Power for IFRS Reporting
- Fairness opinion for proposed Acquisition of 20% stake in Canadian Mining Company
- Brand valuation of Kingfisher Airlines as a part of its bank loan restructuring process
- Valuation of portfolio of investment of “The Investment Dar” Group of Kuwait – One of the biggest financial institution of the Middle East