Steve is a seasoned, executive financial and operations leader who brings extensive experience to guide businesses to achieve profitable growth. He has a depth and breadth of finance skills and a strong operations knowledge in manufacturing, IT business systems, and HR to be a strong right-hand man to a CEO.
- Led many profit-improvement initiatives that offset margin erosion factors to maintain a $450M publicly-traded company’s overall profit margin, such as reviewing all functions with a focus on selling costs that led to over $13M of annual savings.
- Identified, negotiated, led due diligence, closed, and integrated four M&A transactions of numerous sizes, technologies, and in various countries. This was accomplished in one year and increased revenue and profit by $46M and $12M on an annual basis.
- Established Global Financial Analysis;, which included executive management KPI’s and dashboards, product portfolio analysis tool and process, and contribution margin reporting by product line. This led to better decisions of increasing investment in new areas for growth while reducing investment in more mature aspects of the business.
- Selected for an instrumental role on a small multi-functional executive team, reducing operating expenses by over $51M after a hostile takeover by a Private Equity firm.
- Prepared teaser and investment deck as the CEO/CFO for a start-up business. Led the fundraising for a series A round of funding and successfully secured the funding needed.